- Every day, the British drink 165 million cups of tea, which is over 20 times more than the Americans.
- In the UK, accents change noticeably about every 40km.
- The Queen of the UK, Elizabeth II, has visited more than 116 countries of the world, although she does not have a passport. The reason is simple – she doesn't need to prove her identity.
- Connecting two tiny islands, Westray and Papa Westray in the North Sea, the UK is home to the world's shortest scheduled flight. The flight lasts just 2 minutes.
- The UK boasts the largest Indian restaurant in the world, and London has more Indian restaurants than some actual Indian metropolises such as Mumbai and Delhi.
- Windsor Castle in Berkshire is the oldest royal residence in the world.
- There are over 200 bridges and 20 tunnels that cross over the river Thames.
- Britain, the only country in the world which does not have its name on the postage stamp.
In order to practise medicine in The United Kingdom, all physicians must be in possession of a valid licence to practice.
For detailed information as to which documents are required for the application process, please visit the following website for more information or contact The General Medical Council directly:https://www.gmc-uk.org/registration-and-licensing