We are recruiting Ophthalmologists for private clinics in the South of France. You will be working with an international team of ophtalmologists.
- assessing and examining patients in order to make a diagnosis;
- operating equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses;
- making high-level judgements due to the complexities of ophthalmic conditions;
- communicating and empathising with patients and family members;
- management of ophthalmic conditions, taking into account both medical and psychological aspects of patient care;
- educating patients to understand their medical condition;
- supporting health promotion and disease prevention activities.
You are a qualified ophtalmologist.
You speak French or you wish to learn French.
You are motivated to move and work in France.
Full time position (between 35 to 40 hours per week), you will be paid in percentage of the activity. Salary will be between 90 000euro net and 120 000euro net per year. (% of the activity). 5 weeks vacation per year. Assistance will be given to ensure a smooth move to France.