You will work in a Danish hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
The department of child and adolescent psychiatry is divided between an outpatient clinic, a day clinic and a 24-hour section.
The outpatient clinic is divided into teams: a neuropsychiatric team, an affective team, an eating disorder team and a psychoses team. The teams are interdisciplinary and are managed professionally by a consultant. In addition to the outpatient clinic there is a day clinic and a 24-hour section for adolescents.
It will be possible, for the right candidate, to influence the position in order to accommodate personal interests and competencies.
We will place strong emphasis on a broad education within child and adolescent psychiatry. We are looking for an individual who is interested in the coordination of a versatile treatment effort and who has the will an ability to cooperate.
- Specialised in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
We are looking forward to your application, preferably by e-mail!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +36 70 60 88391 or +36 70 60 88390.